Delivery & Returns
UK Shipping Costs:
£5.99 (5 - 7 days delivery)
*If you need quicker delivery please email us email@example.com and we can advise faster options.
Ireland & Europe Shipping Costs:
£10.99 (5 - 7 days delivery)
Rest of World Shipping Costs:
£15.99* (10 - 14 days delivery)
* IMPORTANT -The customer will be liable for any taxes and duties payable. Please see our FAQ page for more details.
To return your product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you full details on our simple return process.
Our returns policy lasts 28 days from you receiving your item. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase and you have not informed us, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with all tags attached.
To complete your return, please return your invoice with your order.
These items are exempt from the refund policy:
- TH&TH Privé orders
- Underwear & body suits
- Extra Fabric
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We cannot offer an exchange so we recommend you send us your unsuitable item for a refund and order the required size/product.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We recommend using www.parcel2go.com for the cheapest trackable postage option.